Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rich PTC - Optimism Vs Pessimism

Recently, Rich PTC, a paid-to-click site has created a storm amongst Internet users by creating an innovative concept where you can earn handsomely just by clicking on ads. You click one ad you will be paid $1; if you have a down line member earn half of what he earns, i.e., $0.5 per click, and the total payout is $1000. Usually daily you get around 20 valid clicks, and if you have a couple of active down lines who click regularly then you can very easily reach $1000 within 2 months. Moreover, they have a sign up concept where you have to sign up to other sites where you will be paid $10 after authentication.

However, there is a certain degree of ambiguity and perplexity regarding their process of payment where you have to wait 60 business days after you have requested your payout; 60 business days means it is more than 2 months. However, the brighter side of this is that the data they have produced as payment proofs of around 150 members who have claimed their prize seem to be authentic, as well as their steadily increasing members.

Rightly said, "It doesn't hurt to be optimistic. You can always cry later." Since I am an active member of Rich PTC and have reached $807 and will be reaching the payout probably in a fortnight, I am very optimistic and keeping my fingers crossed. All-in-all, I believe this is not a scam and is a genuine site which pays. I just want the members of Rich PTC who have already received the payment to reply to this post to boost my morale, so that I don't have anymore sleepless nights and at the same time it will help me to carry on it aggressively on a war-game basis by making more down lines thereby earning more.

Certainly, I will submit my payment proof once I receive it.

© 2009 Zafarulla Khan

5 comments:

  1. I am also anxiously waiting to reach my payout limit, which I should in the next couple of days. Let's hope I get my 1000 USD plus many more thousand dollars in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to fill us in on the process to receive our funds? and how long it take's to receive payment? If you have any advice or any trick's we could use with this business that will result in better performance that would be great as well!
    God Bless &
    Thanks for everything,
    KB

    P.s. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich PTC wont pay you $1000 usd. They would pay you $0.10 usd. Trust me. If it's that easy to earn online, no one would be working. $1 per click? Last time I checked, I advertised there for $5 for 200 clicks to my site. SHouldn't it be at least $200? Now where do they get the money to pay you?

    Get real, don't be so naive, there's no such thing as $1 per click. Check out my blog for REAL and LEGIT sites. http://cash4clickingads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. zafarullah khan bhai i hope its genuine...i am a new member to this site(richptc) and earned only 150 dollars ...don't know they pay or not but i request you to let me know if they paid you as you are about to reach $1000 dollars.
    thank you
    adnan sarran
    sarran.adnan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete